It has been more than 2 years since my last post. Where did I go? What have I been doing?
Things that have happened:
- I started drinking coffee.
- I lead the design and development of Parabo Press.
- I got new glasses.
- We did a lot of house hunting.
- I killed at least 5 plants.
- I turned 30! And Andy threw me my first ever surprise party.
- I sprained my ankle during a snowboarding lesson.
- I briefly participated in the gray hair trend. My hair is still recovering.
- I grew out my bangs for the first time in 20 years.
- Penelope continues to be cute.
I’m back because I want to share my thoughts, ideas, inspiration and photos with other people again. My brain is getting crowded. I upgraded the old blog with a brand new outfit (I know, it’s called a theme) from Solo Pine. It’s so pretty and is a great reflection of how my style has evolved and been elevated. You’ll still find almost all my old posts here, some have aged better than others.
Thanks for being here.