I am a ceramics enthusiast. Vessels, jewelry, doesn’t matter. If it’s breakable, opaque, and beautiful: I love it. If you have someone in your life who collects ceramics (or you are this person and need to tell people what to get for you) I hope this gift guide is helpful. I’ve included objects from small makers, some Pittsburgh-made faves, and larger store finds for a range of prices and styles.
Gifts for the Ceramics Collector:
- Ettie Lamp in Pink |
$228$126 on sale today
- Oatmeal Shop Sand Union Knot Necklace | $50
- Winnie Round Black Planter | $40
- Spotted Ceramic Vase | $12
- Clay Factor Court Mug | $50
- Trent Wind Chime | $35
- Eleonor Bostrom Matchstick Dog Black | $80
- Hand-Thrown Cocktail Plate | $18
- W/R/F Lab Ceramic Mug | $28
- Chock A Block Necklace in Sand/Clay | $66
- Bombabird Small Grooved Container | $34
Hey heads up: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Very helpful guide, thank you! Love the necklace and the vase and the dog figure is so cute! Ceramic pieces are gorgeous and what I love about them is how they instantaneously make any room you put them in brighter and more sophisticated.
You might like to check out this shop: https://freeformsnyc.com/ — disclaimer, it is owned by a friend of mine.